DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New type of off topic forum

Michael Ainsworth

Reactions
On some sites there is a special place for certain subjects that may not be suitable for the main Forums. Lots of topics get derailed quickly.
For example on the Stromtroopers site there is The Arena where you need to sign into and only members can access.
The rules in that particular area are more lax and this allows a more open discussion on a variety of topics. Obvious rules such as direct attacks on posters are still moderated but that area is a place for everyone who feels the need to post up and be involved without the fear of being banned.
Maybe Mavic Pilots Forum could look at this.
Just a thought as this group gets bigger with many different personalities.
As it is the Moderators do a great job so I am not criticising them at all.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Yeah I think they should do a better job and find better ppl to manage the part of the forum you are talking about. I think you Have a good idea but most of the moderators get butt hurt to easily

Yeah I think they should do a better job and find better ppl to manage the part of the forum you are talking about. I think you Have a good idea but most of the moderators get butt hurt to easily
cry baby 2.gif

f7b3d395b95595086a634adbd122485e.jpg

The rules for posting on the forum are pretty easy going.
Be nice, don't spam or troll, no cursing.
Off topic is for anything not UAV or Mavic related.

Simplify.gif

Reactions: dirkclod
I am offended if I think my post is meant to be offensive LOL:eek:
But really there is no aim against the moderators, it's really about the amount of disparate members, including me, who may at times become sidetracked from original posts.
There are many keyboard warriors ready to jump in with posts that become derailed quickly. Moving these to another area away from general view without locking them down may work.

To add to this and make it very clear I am in no way trying to be devisive in this. It is just a thought of mine for what it's worth.

I am offended if I think my post is meant to be offensive LOL:eek:
But really there is no aim against the moderators, it's really about the amount of disparate members, including me, who may at times become sidetracked from original posts.
There are many keyboard warriors ready to jump in with posts that become derailed quickly. Moving these to another area away from general view without locking them down may work.

To add to this and make it very clear I am in no way trying to be devisive in this. It is just a thought of mine for what it's worth.
images.jpeg

JK, it's all good.
Not sure a members only 'fight club' would benefit us :D
We are always open to suggestions, thank you for yours.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots