DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New UK order placed and hello

BruceAlmighty

Reactions
I've had and order for a Mavic Pro with Jessops since December. They've refused to keep me updated and ignored my emails, so I cancelled on Saturday and placed an order directly with DJI.

I've just had notification from DPD that it'll be delivered tomorrow.

Happy days!!

So if anyone else is in the same boat, or might be worth doing the same.

...and me... New to the MP, but not new to DJI. I've had a P2 (with gopro) and later a P3P.

I've had a bit of success with my drone photos appearing in the local paper, and then getting involved in making a video which ended up with me appearing in it as the local football teams club mascot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats
I had a Mavic on order with B&H.
They couldn't give me any kind of timeframe whatsoever.
After a few weeks I canceled and with directly with DJI.
Got my Mavic in 2.5 weeks from them.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: BruceAlmighty
Congrats! I considered B&H as well for my purchase, but they did the same thing with me (wouldn't give a timeline). Luckily I live close enough to NYC that I was able to go to a DJI authorized reseller and grab one same day.

You exercised some patience there with Jessops. Have fun with the Mavic, and hope the weather stays dry for you tomorrow!

I've had and order for a Mavic Pro with Jessops since December. They've refused to keep me updated and ignored my emails, so I cancelled on Saturday and placed an order directly with DJI.

I've just had notification from DPD that it'll be delivered tomorrow.

Happy days!!

So if anyone else is in the same boat, or might be worth doing the same.

SNIP
Did you order just the Pro, or the Combo pack?
I'm asking because I placed a Combo order directly with DJI, when they were posting lead times of 7 -10 days.
I queried progress on Day 7 and their best estimate is Day 33 (March 8th).

However it goes for you, good luck.

I'm asking because I placed a Combo order directly with DJI, when they were posting lead times of 7 -10 days.

I noticed yesterday they were giving a delivery time of 7-10 days on the combo but today there now giving 1-3 on the combo??? where the hell did they pull March 8th from if there now selling them stating 1-3 days

I checked again through online chat.
The Combo seems to have been brought forward so should reach me on 24th Feb.
The ND Filters I ordered at the same time are still estimated to reach me on March 8th.
The Chat operator did confirm they would ship separately, not hold the Combo back until both items could come in one package.

I did mention the '1 - 3 days' was misleading, but unsurprisingly the Chat operator didn't comment :)

Regards.

I ordered the combo pack

It didn't arrive. Courier claimed there was nobody to sign for the package when they attempted delivery.

We have a manned reception. They're full of crap. Not happy

Reactions: stuffonastick
It didn't arrive. Courier claimed there was nobody to sign for the package when they attempted delivery.

We have a manned reception. They're full of crap. Not happy

That sucks. Can you go to the distribution center and get it?

I went on my way home from work. They won't give it to me as I need to pieces of ID with the address on, but as it was my work address, I don't have anything

Do you have a work ID card and a business card? Maybe some piece of junk mail that has your name and office on it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest