DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Clapper

Reactions
Santa Catalina Peaks - Some scenes shot with Phantom 3 Standard prior to it being lost, the rest with the Mavic Pro, in the Santa Catalina Mountains near Tucson Arizona, Saguaro National Park. Edited with PowerDirector 15.

Wow, that was really good. You have a real feel for shooting and editing. Nice music too. That shot with the sun and the bird was amazing.

Yes I agree, the video was great BUT I think YouTube did NOT do you any favors.
The video was a bit jerky and choppy regardless of what resolution I used from 720P to 4K.
I'm positive this occurred as result of YT's compression algorithm and not the fault of your equipment..
Sadly I (and others) have seen this issue creep up more and more with YT.
I have seen no such issues on videos uploaded with Vimeo

Reactions: Clapper
Yes I agree, the video was great BUT I think YouTube did NOT do you any favors.
The video was a bit jerky and choppy regardless of what resolution I used from 720P to 4K.
I'm positive this occurred as result of YT's compression algorithm and not the fault of your equipment..
Sadly I (and others) have seen this issue creep up more and more with YT.
I have seen no such issues on videos uploaded with Vimeo

Yes, I think Youtube stumbles on the transmission resolutions sometimes, and sometimes it is the internet connection of the viewer or their video processor. Hard to say, but not much anyone can do about it unless we can start a new video site that works better. If anyone has a few $billion lying around let me know and I will help found it. We can call it "Dronetube" or something catchy like that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000