DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie check in from Nr Wakefield UK

Venombreed

Reactions
Hi All,

Just a quick hello from here in the UK having just picked up a MP and hoping to be here for a while (crashes or fly away permitting ;) )

I'm looking for places to fly around the Wakefield./Leeds/Barnsley area to lose my training wheels and have found that you can fly in Pontefract Park (with issued permit) but nothing else really concrete regarding the area.

I've had a great time reading your forums as a guest but now I've taken the plunge I hope to be here a while.

I have to say a big thanks to everyone that's posted previously on this forum it was really informative and helped me to come to what I hope is the right decision. Thumbswayup

Annnyyyyyway.... See you in the skies

Venom

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hi All,

Just a quick hello from here in the UK having just picked up a MP and hoping to be here for a while (crashes or fly away permitting ;) )

I'm looking for places to fly around the Wakefield./Leeds/Barnsley area to lose my training wheels and have found that you can fly in Pontefract Park (with issued permit) but nothing else really concrete regarding the area.

I've had a great time reading your forums as a guest but now I've taken the plunge I hope to be here a while.

I have to say a big thanks to everyone that's posted previously on this forum it was really informative and helped me to come to what I hope is the right decision. Thumbswayup

Annnyyyyyway.... See you in the skies

Venom
Howdy from Wyoming Venombreed, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada