DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie checking in from San Francisco

thairfield03

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I'm excited to join this group!

I just bought a Mavic Pro yesterday. Its my first drone, and I am having a blast so far! Only problem is that I wasn't able to get anything done today, because my friends kept asking me to film something new or show them more footage.

Even now, I'm distracted thinking about flying again, when I should be finishing my cover letter. My distraction brought me here, when I was searching to learn more about the flight simulator.

I'm excited to get back into photography, and definitely looking to try out FPV racing once I can get my hands on some goggles.

I've attached one pic I took today.

Its a beautiful sunset but the image isn't too sharp. I'm hoping to learn how to take better pictures!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to join this group!

I just bought a Mavic Pro yesterday. Its my first drone, and I am having a blast so far! Only problem is that I wasn't able to get anything done today, because my friends kept asking me to film something new or show them more footage.

Even now, I'm distracted thinking about flying again, when I should be finishing my cover letter. My distraction brought me here, when I was searching to learn more about the flight simulator.

I'm excited to get back into photography, and definitely looking to try out FPV racing once I can get my hands on some goggles.

I've attached one pic I took today.

Its a beautiful sunset but the image isn't too sharp. I'm hoping to learn how to take better pictures!
Howdy from Wyoming thairfield03, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hey there thairfiled03,

Welcome and Im also a new magic pro drone owner. so excited to test it out and get some aerial shoots around the Bay Area.
Enjoy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22