DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie checking in from Shanghai

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: mavicprodrone
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Cant wait to fly more. Be super awesome if can also meet fellow pilots in SH too

Did you register your drone with China's new registry? It took effect June 1st, 2017. I'm headed to to Shanghai now for a quick visit. Brought the drone of course and wondering how I should proceed.

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Hello To all Shanghainese, I like to fly mine in Zhongshan Park, century park planning to fly in the bund soon.
pm your wechat we can start a DJI drone group.

I live in Washington DC which sucks because I cannot fly within 30-mile radius so I drive where I can fly my mavic
same here, have to drive 10-15 min so I can fly my Mavic. wanted to cancel the NFZ but as far as I understand it will affect the warranty.

Last edited:
Anyone else from Shanghai also flies the Mavic Pro drone? Where do you fly?

So any Shanghainese here?
I am currently in Shanghai. Had a walk in the Pudong area, such a pretty afternoon light and the beginning of sunset. I asked police officer to fly my Mavic Pro Platinium, he said no no no.... I am just wondering can you fly these things anywhere? A bit disappointed to spent 1000 plus euros and now this...
Also I find a shop at 300 Luban Rd, the big photo mall, A area 4th floor, shop Nisi, a 6 filter set for Mavic Pro. UV, ND 8, 16, 32, 64 and CP. 600 yuan.

Hello Everybody!

I am living in Shanghai for few years now and become a happy mavic pilot recently and would love to make friends with other pilots in the area.

Is there any regional wechat group for mavic pilots?

Skry

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr