DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Brentwood, CA (Bay Area)

Mavic_Jeff

Reactions
Hi everyone,

Been lurking for quite sometime and finally took to the sky with my new Mavic this past week. This is a great site for Mavic-specific information, which is why I decided to join the forum. Will be doing lots of reading!!!

-Jeff

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi everyone,

Been lurking for quite sometime and finally took to the sky with my new Mavic this past week. This is a great site for Mavic-specific information, which is why I decided to join the forum. Will be doing lots of reading!!!

-Jeff
Howdy from Wyoming Mavic_Jeff, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

May I be the 5th to welcome you to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Welcome Mavic_Jeff, I live in San Leandro, if you have any questions or concerns give me a shout. Got mine back in February, great machines!.

Looking forward to see the video from Brentwood - cool area!

Hi everyone,

-Jeff

Hi Jeff-
I am close by in Discovery Bay but struggling to find places to fly the mavic around here.
Can you share legal places to fly around here?
Thanks.

-- Joe

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya