DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Spain

macondo

Reactions
Hi guys, I can't wait to get my Mavic and I will probably upgrade it with a Tablet. I am unsure if the tablet I want to buy needs to bee a WI-FI only on a 4-G tablet (phone tablet). I am planning to use the Litchi app and access the Mission Hubb at Mission Hub - Litchi to retrieve my pre-configured waypoints. Which means internet connection is needed. Could anyone shed some light/advise on this? Which phone-tablets work best?
Macondo from Alicante
Spain

Howdy macondo, Welcome to the forum; you do not need 4-g but having GPS helps and that is usually only included in the 4-G package. If you do a search you will find many opinions on tablets. Right now some people are experiencing difficulty with android so iOS may be a better choice.
Regards,
-d.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Enjoy your stay! There's plenty of great info on the forums.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian