DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from the Midwest (Missouri)

CeeJaa56

Reactions
Just got my Mavic Pro with Fly More Combo yesterday. So excited! I've been on the fence about getting one (drone/quad copter) until the other day when a friend asked me to help them set up and fly their new Karma Drone. I was hooked. And after much research and analysis, I settled on the Mavic Pro. I've been watching videos and reading the manual BEFORE I attempt taking my first flight. It was so easy to set up and fly my friends drone, but quite a different thing with mine. Knowledge is power.

I look forward to picking all your brains and sharing the journey with my Mavic Pro adventures. Have a great day!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Just got my Mavic Pro with Fly More Combo yesterday. So excited! I've been on the fence about getting one (drone/quad copter) until the other day when a friend asked me to help them set up and fly their new Karma Drone. I was hooked. And after much research and analysis, I settled on the Mavic Pro. I've been watching videos and reading the manual BEFORE I attempt taking my first flight. It was so easy to set up and fly my friends drone, but quite a different thing with mine. Knowledge is power.

I look forward to picking all your brains and sharing the journey with my Mavic Pro adventures. Have a great day!!
Howdy from Wyoming CeeJaa56, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Howdy from Wyoming CeeJaa56, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Have you received your new Mavic yet?

Yes Bunny Too. Sitting here watching videos, downloading apps and getting closer to my first flight. Thanks for the welcome message. Happy to be here.

Reactions: Bunny Too
Yes Bunny Too. Sitting here watching videos, downloading apps and getting closer to my first flight. Thanks for the welcome message. Happy to be here.
Excellent, glad to have you on the forum. Resist the temptation to fly indoors your first time and have fun.

Reactions: Bunny Too
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Welcome aboard!!!! I'm glad you did your research!!!! I wish ALL new Mavic owners would read and watch before flying! They would be much better off!! Enjoy!!

Hello CeeJaa56, I've been flying my MP out here in Jefferson County Mo. since Feb and having a blast, read the forums watch the YT vids, the lessons are incredible. Enjoy!

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buy or sell you drone, or simply just to say hello.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun