DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg- In Stock

I also don't believe they are shipping them from the US. Mines currently on the slow boat from China (shipped on the 30th)

Agreed. They are coming direct from DJI. You can request expedited shipping for free when you place your order.
I also don't believe they are shipping them from the US. Mines currently on the slow boat from China (shipped on the 30th)

Newegg is the win, no reason to order anywhere else

I've gotten like 5 of them from Newegg before people that ordered the first week got theirs direct from DJI's website

I received my 12/9 flymore combo today. Super stoked! Made a little test flight in beginner mode just to kick the tires a little bit. Now I just need to to warm up a bit, it's pretty cold here in Colorado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mavic will be delivered tomorrow. I ordered a FL + 1 battery from Newegg on the 4th and received a call and an email from FedEx today while my Newegg account is still showing "Order Verification" since the day I ordered it. I guess Newegg does not even bother to update the status.

I ordered on the 4th as well. Fedex shows no shipment and newegg told it shipped on the 4th. This is driving me crazy! I just want my bird!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121