DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Marc

Reactions
Just ordered from newegg. I called to verify that they in fact had them in stock before I ordered and they did! So excited Fly more also available. Igot tired of waiting on Best Buy
da4a176a44e0cf43c3a19d0f9621c6c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: MavicProMX
I want to snap that up and cancel with DJI if it ships, but sadly can't afford to have $2k out of pocket. $1k yes, $2k no.

After I placed the order called back to verify... they said it will ship in 3-4 days

Looks like DJI order cancellation is too big a PITA to manage during offic ehours on a work day, so I'm gonna miss this one. Ick.

On the other hand, hooray for the people who manage to get these units from Newegg today!

Reactions: Rnl and jointeffort
I ordered one but I'll be surprised if they are actually in stock. The fly more combo shows out of stock now but the base drone shows in stock. The race is now on. Who will deliver first?

Reactions: Exception
Just ordered from newegg. I called to verify that they in fact had them in stock before I ordered and they did! So excited Fly more also available. Igot tired of waiting on Best Buy
da4a176a44e0cf43c3a19d0f9621c6c3.jpg

I called too and they said they cannot check stock since this is coming from DJI and not Newegg.

Reactions: Spuds_McKenzie
After I placed the order called back to verify... they said it will ship in 3-4 days

Still maybe quicker than other "preorders" I'm in for one as well. The Fly More was sold out when I just check.

I don't know if this status is really accurate. I actually asked them a couple of days ago, because I still have a pre-order from them that is still waiting to be fulfilled (ordered from new egg). If these are truly in stock, those should've been fulfilled as well. I get the feeling these will be delayed as well. In regards to their response, they said they do not handle these anymore and actually emailed DJI directly, and CC'd me in the email (I still haven't gotten a response):

Hello Marketplace Seller,

We have a customer requesting an order status update. I have included the customer in this email notification and their order details are listed below.

Customer# Guest
Sales order# $#(%*@&%@%$#@

Please reply directly to the customer with updates as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Newegg Customer Service

I don't know if this status is really accurate. I actually asked them a couple of days ago, because I still have a pre-order from them that is still waiting to be fulfilled (ordered from new egg). If these are truly in stock, those should've been fulfilled as well. I get the feeling these will be delayed as well. In regards to their response, they said they do not handle these anymore and actually emailed DJI directly, and CC'd me in the email (I still haven't gotten a response):

Hello Marketplace Seller,

We have a customer requesting an order status update. I have included the customer in this email notification and their order details are listed below.

Customer# Guest
Sales order# $#(%*@&%@%$#@

Please reply directly to the customer with updates as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Newegg Customer Service
I have my doubts too because it would not make sense for DJI to be unable to fulfill existing orders yet have orders in stock to be sent out quickly for new folks ordering. I'll give it a few days and see if it's truth or not.

Well I'm gonna bite the bullet and order from Newegg in addition to my direct order through DJI placed on 10/3. It's going to be interesting if this order actually arrives first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using MavicPilots mobile app

Excellent point. I'm not really using my savings account this month, so I placed an order with Newegg on 11/14.
If it ships, I'll cancel with DJI sloths. If not by the end of this week, I'll cancel with Newegg.

Is the order number from Newegg actually a DJI order number that can be tracked on DJI's website?

Reactions: Noah Pierce
Thought about ordering a basic package but meh, I'll wait for flymore

Took the shot. Still haven't got an update on my fly more that I order direct for dji on the 9/29. So I figured what's the worst that could happen?

iv got an order for one at a local drone shop. but i just ordered one from newegg now too after seeing this post. lets see which one comes first. and hopefully can make money on the other one on eBay, like i did with my go pro karma

Is the order number from Newegg actually a DJI order number that can be tracked on DJI's website?

I just tried my old order and new (yea i ordered again just in case lol), but DJI's website seems to be asking for a number, and I don't remember entering my ph number. I entered one anyway and no orders were found.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu