DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Just a rant in general.. I've been racing RC Cars for over twenty years, Tanks as well... Very much want a QuadCopter and this is perfect for my wants/needs.. I'm really not looking for the Aerial photography... more the FP flight

So to see something go for double/triple the price or even new price when it's actually been used really rubs me (RC enthusiast) the wrong way. Lol

Very odd to me that none of the HobbyStores have had them yet.

For those of you that ordered while they were in stock, how long from placing the order did you receive your shipping notice?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Placed my order on NewEgg yesterday while there was still about 30 left in stock with the 01/01 ship date. Order shows processing and I will update as soon as I hear anything else.

For those of you that ordered while they were in stock, how long from placing the order did you receive your shipping notice?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Like Baldyloxx said, still waiting on shipment notification for my flyless Mavic order.

Order was placed 11/24, card authorization charge 11/28 (likely due to the holiday) and charge disappeared 11/29. Have been waiting since.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I just ordered on 12/2 with an expected ship date of 1/1/17. There is a pending 999.00 charge on my CC.

Just cancelled my Koozam order (Ordered 10/17 but not looking like it will be here before Jan. I was -#211 as of 12/2 and they are only getting about 20 - 25 a week it looks like). So I ordered through Newegg.
They said they had $999 The Mavic Pro (not fly more) one in stock (10 of them) .
Going out of the country 12/25 and really wanted to take it instead of my Phantom.
Hope the 2 week delivery trend happens with me that you guys have been seeing.

...hence my question... what does in stock really mean? Lol

I think DJI is making a "promise" that they will at least make the stated ship date if you place an order against the stock they've allocated to the Newegg DJI Storefront. Since it is a direct channel from their factory there is no "middle man".

My ship by date was 12/15 when I ordered on 11/21. My Fedex says 12/5 shipment and 12/8 delivery. So they are 1 week ahead of the "promise". From the posting around here it appears that DJI is giving some priority to this storefront. It also seems they are loading inventory counts on the Newegg ordering page that they are assured of making (before or up-to "promise" dates) - all things can change.

But so far, they are exceeding expectations in this (Newegg storefront) distribution channel.

Same here! 12/1 order and just saw that my CC charge went through. Newegg says it is 'Shipped' but waiting for tracking details. How long after a CC charge did anyone receive tracking information?

Arrghh! I tried to order from Newegg a couple of days ago. Got in just before they went out of stock. Got an email now advising me my order was cancelled due to credit card problems :mad:

I tried to order using a UK credit card so that's why (delivery was still to the USA though). Understand why it failed as my billing address wasn't correct, but still, so close! :D

Ordered one on 11/14 on a whim and it's arriving tomorrow. I actually tried to cancel but Newegg said DJI had to do it and DJI never responded so this kinda fell off my radar. My wife is going to kill me when she signs for another drone package...

This will be my third Mavic Pro order received. I sold the first (DJI website, ordered on 9/29) on eBay, kept the second (Apple), so I won't be keeping this one. I'll offer it to a few friends locally at my cost, but if no takers then I'll be selling it on eBay or Craigslist. It'll defer one of my unexpected costs from purchasing the MP - After getting into hot water for buying myself a new $1k "toy", I had to buy my wife a new DSLR to even things out, so my MP purchase adventure cost an extra $600. Still totally worth it. :)

Reactions: taptofocus
Hi future Mavic pro flyers. I placed my order with Newegg on Dec 3 just in time for the 1/1/17 delivery patch. From what I'm reading here I should get a shipping date in a day or two. I sure hope so I'm so excited to get my hands on this drone. I sold two Phantom 3 advanced drones to get this one. I also have another order with B & H Photo from Oct 26 but I have little hope I'll see that anytime soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000