DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Also, just talked to newegg chat, she said they show 33 in stock ramaining:

HELL YES! I ordered 2 hours ago, so hoping, hoping, hoping that it means I got one. Still in the Order Verification stage, they took my payment, now just verifying for 1 to 3 days. Hopefully this means I'll still be counted in those 33 or so.

Same for me

It's a crap shoot, but I think everyone understands that

Might be a mistake... I wouldn't have cancelled anything until one of them showed up.
I agree...I haven't canceled any of my 3 other orders yet (2 BB & 1 Amazon)

Haha, this is crazy. The FlyMore showed up for me, I ordered it and two minutes later received an email stating that my order was removed by the seller.

I ordered a Fly Less in case i get lucky and they ship one out tomorrow.

i have an open order for the basic Mavic package that I ordered on October 31st thru DJI direct....still showing as pending....just ordered one thru newegg just now and if I don't hear anything from them by the end of the week i'll cancel that order as I don't want two outstanding at the same time....figured I would give the newegg order a chance and see what happens.....fingers crossed!

Just ordered one and cancelled my best buy order, thanks

bad move, you should have kept both orders until one shipped out. While hopeful this new egg status is true, I kind of doubt it because I already have an unfulfilled order from them a while back (mid oct). If they say that they will ship with 2-3 days, then I should've have my original order by now lol. But still crossing my fingers though lol

bad move, you should have kept both orders until one shipped out. While hopeful this new egg status is true, I kind of doubt it because I already have an unfulfilled order from them a while back (mid oct). If they say that they will ship with 2-3 days, then I should've have my original order by now lol. But still crossing my fingers though lol
As i said above, I put my best buy order in last week, if it doesnt work out i can put in another order. Im sure there hasnt been many orders in the last week anyways.

On a site now, I just tried to add 20 to my cart to see if it showed me how many are in stock and they have 7 left of the non combo.

Confirmed via chat that the orders will be shipped by DJI directly. I highly doubt we get put to the front of the line over everyone else that ordered over a month ago....They sent e-mail to DJI with me copied to verify, but again just seems like a glitch on the website. Will see when/what DJI replies with.

I see 3 left in stock

Confirmed via chat that the orders will be shipped by DJI directly. I highly doubt we get put to the front of the line over everyone else that ordered over a month ago....They sent e-mail to DJI with me copied to verify, but again just seems like a glitch on the website

They have done this before, both with Newegg and with Amazon Direct.

Your unfulfilled order from Newegg. Did they charge your card when you ordered? Was it a FlyLess package?

Confirmed via chat that the orders will be shipped by DJI directly. I highly doubt we get put to the front of the line over everyone else that ordered over a month ago....They sent e-mail to DJI with me copied to verify, but again just seems like a glitch on the website. Will see when/what DJI replies with.

I see 3 left in stock

Yup, Did the same for me this past weekend. My guess is that they allocated XX number of units for Newegg sales on their next production run and that is what they just sold out of. Let me know how DJI responds to you because I got a "early December" response from them.

Early December is only a couple of weeks away, so it is still better than 6-8 weeks. So I'm happy with it.

Thanks,

Yup, Did the same for me this past weekend. My guess is that they allocated XX number of units for Newegg sales on their next production run and that is what they just sold out of. Let me know how DJI responds to you because I got a "early December" response from them.

Early December is only a couple of weeks away, so it is still better than 6-8 weeks. So I'm happy with it.

Thanks,

How long did it take for DJI to respond to the e-mail? Assume will be 1-2 Days if not more

I bit and just ordered. Already have 2 in with Best Buy which still say a 11/29 delivery day. We'll see if this actually ships. If not in a couple days, I'll just cancel. No harm in trying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143