DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Ordered a Mavic Pro on 1/17 from newegg. Currently 3 of the 5 business days have passed before it is supposed to ship. I'm hoping it ships Monday or Tuesday and that I receive it before next weekend. What accessories should I get? I spend most of money, but I think I should get at least 2 more batteries and a charging hub when I can afford them. I'm also looking for a decent very small bag (not DJI's leather bag) to hold everything, any recommendations?

Ordered a Mavic Pro on 1/17 from newegg. Currently 3 of the 5 business days have passed before it is supposed to ship. I'm hoping it ships Monday or Tuesday and that I receive it before next weekend. What accessories should I get? I spend most of money, but I think I should get at least 2 more batteries and a charging hub when I can afford them. I'm also looking for a decent very small bag (not DJI's leather bag) to hold everything, any recommendations?
I ordered on the 16th of this month which was a federal holiday so not considered a business day. Im curious as to where your order is in the processing stage. Mine still says 'order verification,' but its been 6 business days. I've talked to customer service about it and even tried calling their DJI Official Store. Their number is actually not in service though...pretty funny.

I ordered on the 16th of this month which was a federal holiday so not considered a business day. Im curious as to where your order is in the processing stage. Mine still says 'order verification,' but its been 6 business days. I've talked to customer service about it and even tried calling their DJI Official Store. Their number is actually not in service though...pretty funny.

I ordered direct from DJI on the 18th at 6pm eastern a Mavic and two batteries in 3 separate orders and they are all being delivered today in north Florida. Looks like they were drop shipped out of Atlanta GA, which was surprising.

So stoked. :)

I read on another thread that DJI will only be closed for 3 days for CNY which makes sense from a business standpoint.

Reactions: Gtcuppels
Advexure now has the Mavic Pro IN STOCK and ready to ship! Orders placed by 4pm PST are guaranteed for same day shipment.

All of these units are shipping from our LA location. As always, free shipping on orders over $150.

Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Bundle Kit - $1,299

Mavic Pro Drone (No Combo) - $999

Any questions, please give us a call at (855) 625-2055 or shoot us a PM.

Safe and happy flying to all!
- The Advexure Team :cool:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61