DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg told me late Jan for my Dec order

taptofocus

Reactions
Well if you ordered from Newegg in December I was told today the shipments would begin around January 22 so we are a month away or so and that's all they would tell me if you've heard anything other than that after ordering from Newegg in December please post here

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Dont think that is what they were hoping to hear. Good news tho. [emoji106]

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Please understand Newegg is one if not the only distributor that actually have a consistent and organized process to supply the mavic to its customers.
All the other seller via Amazon, eBay and Best Buy play the middle man.
You order they order. Each order is treated as individual order.
Newegg order in big batches.
They hold ur order till they filled the requirements quality.
They then pushed the entire batch of 40-50 units to dji.
There for Newegg is a big customer to Dji. Dji will filled Newegg order of 40-50 units way before they will even look at orde from Amazon or eBay.
I personally ordered 2 fly more pk from Newegg. Both filled within 10-14 days. Wonderful experience. I Wish you the best of luck.

What advantage does ordering from Newegg have over ordering directly from DJI? I ordered my Fly More from DJI on October 7th at the peak of the hype and received my order on December 1st. Does anyone have a more recent experience ordering directly from DJI?

I have a DJI order in from 11/25 and a NewEgg order from 12/05....will let you know which one I get first. My CC was just charged 3 days ago for the DJI order but I believe that is only because they hit the 28 day (4 week) mark and not necessarily because it is ready to ship but we shall see.

What advantage does ordering from Newegg have over ordering directly from DJI? I ordered my Fly More from DJI on October 7th at the peak of the hype and received my order on December 1st. Does anyone have a more recent experience ordering directly from DJI?
Order DJI Direct 11/7
Received 12/23
Flymore combo

Cancelled my Apple order on 12/26 because of the pending charge/not pending/pending again problem. Placed an order with newegg on 12/27 because the website said "order now and it will ship 1/22" (which was much better than Apple's feb/march window). I just got an email from newegg saying they are moving my ship date from 1/22 to 1/10! I'm pumped!

that's awesome....so that would make me think that my 12/05 order should ship on 1/01 as stated....so any day now.

Best bet is to catch Best Buy when they are in stock online. Those that ordered today will receive them next week.

Order DJI Direct 11/7
Received 12/23
Flymore combo

Ordered NE on 10/31. Received 11/17. Tracked flight from HK to MEM via flight aware. Next morning it was at my door. NE is the way to go. FWIW, the estimate was for late DEC when I placed the order. They shipped 6 weeks early. Don't believe what the order confirmation says. Figure about 2 weeks after ordering.

I ordered on November 7th and still have not received confirmation that my mavic has shipped. That will be 2 months on January 7th. I emailed DJI sales department and also support. No answer. They have charged my bank.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

that's awesome....so that would make me think that my 12/05 order should ship on 1/01 as stated....so any day now.
Well, I just saw that my CC was charged by NewEgg so I looked at my order and it shows as "Shipped". So they kept their word and shipped it on or before 1/01/17 as stated when I ordered....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji