DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NFZ ?

Nemo5632

Reactions
Hi all, just switched to an iPhone after a number of errors with Android and random disconnect.

The Mavic just did a firmware update, and now i keep getting NFZ on the controller. Then flicks to GPS and some times ATTI, and back to NFZ. I have always flown around my home before. See picture for NFZ of where i am It's clear? (I am just by the S of Swindon) What am i missing.

fcc013dadd4a76b5b2648611e933874d.jpg

Hi all, just switched to an iPhone after a number of errors with Android and random disconnect.

The Mavic just did a firmware update, and now i keep getting NFZ on the controller. Then flicks to GPS and some times ATTI, and back to NFZ. I have always flown around my home before. See picture for NFZ of where i am It's clear? (I am just by the S of Swindon) What am i missing.

Some people are just getting this until they get a solid GPS lock and then it goes away. I would make sure to be outdoors and then start everything up and see.
fcc013dadd4a76b5b2648611e933874d.jpg

Reactions: Nemo5632
Sorry - hit wrong button o_O

Try starting everything up outdoors and get a solid GPS lock - that has resolved this for some others.

Reactions: Nemo5632
No worries. All fixed. Thanks again. I prefer the iPhone to android for running go 4 app. I have always been Android. But this has won me other.

Reactions: mkp2020
Sams for me. After a while (30 mins or so!) It finally said it qas ready to fly. Rebooted it, and then it went to ready status almosg immediately.

Does this mean that indoor flight without gps lock will be impossible? Resisting the update so far

Nope, it just needs to get a GPS lock once after the update. After that all becomes as usual.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54