DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NJ Drone User Group

Nickalf.....

Reactions
New Year's Day Fly-In @ 'the 18 hole' Morris Plains NJ
Blow those New Year's Eve party cobwebs out, wrap up warm (I'll bring hand warmers, coffee and hot chocolate) and learn the differences of flying when it's chilly to when it's warm....

https://Meetup.com/Nj-Dug/events/236552976

Sheryl_shooting_trees.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: simplyRik
Thanks Nick...weather permitting maybe I'll make it up that way on Sunday. I'll bring the new Phantom 4 Pro+ with me.

.... Ha Ha - almost identical Thumbswayup _ I wonder if all five were in the air at the same time ;)

Last edited:
I want in - LOL .. Philly here!

Over the next two weeks we are offering a free Online course on sUAS Key Concepts - It started today, but it's not too late to join and will only take 3-5 hours a week to participate - Sign up now and view the stages each day at any time you wish.. NJ Drone User Group

Weather is looking good for next Sunday Feb 19th (a sunny 51*F) so we'll be in Morris Plains, NJ (n/r the train station - members can call/TEXT if you need a ride) with one of our weekly Fly-Ins...
600_456254355.jpeg

Join us by RSVPing on our Meetup page by clicking here

Last edited:
We are meeting at the AMA Expo in Secaucus, NJ Saturday morning and then flying Sunday, as it's going to be 'just' warm enough, at the 18th hole in Morris Plains, NJ.. You can find both meetings (and more) at our Events page
Hope you can join us...
Nick...

Been studying for my test .. this Monday!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000