DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No connection from the RC of the mavic pro to iphone 6/7 after firmware update

Frankie_dd

Reactions
No connection from the RC of the mavic pro to iphone 6/7

I got last Friday the Mavic pro. Previously, I set up an account with the DJI Go app on an iPhone 6. After the first Connect with the mavic was pointed to firmware update and I have pushed on the iPhone 6. The update to firmware 01.03.0800 remained at 99%. Afterwards, the update over USB connection is performed on Windows 10 64bit PC with DJI Assistent software. After that the iPhone was no longer recognized by the RC. But suddenly it was charged !! So no data connection seems possible zws. RC and iPhone! [It is always only one of the USB ports plugged in and can be excluded as a fault cause]

For troubleshooting steps, see below. Had someone similar problem and could the RC RESETEN or again to a connection persuade? With my old Samsung Alpha I get in flight mode with GPS enabled no GPS Fix. Others have the problem

Thank you for any suggestions

IPhone 6 -> Firmware update on 01.03.0800 at 99% stuck
-> Windows 10 64bit PC with DJI Wizard Update on 01.03.0800 successful
-> no data connection from RC to iPhone 6
- Phantom 4 pro is displayed when you open the app
- the iPhone is loaded via the RC! That was not so before!

Troubleshooting
- Reset to factory settings of the RC via DJI Assistent
- Downgrade the firmware to .600 and .700 via DJI Assistent
- Complete reset of the iPhone!

- Android mobile phone Samsung Alpha picks up and DJI Go app launches and Mavic is detected
- connected iPhone7 does not get a connection to the Mavic and is charged
- both my connection via the micro-USB connection as well as the normal USB connection
- it is always only one of the USB connections plugged in
- tried different cables. No successful connection

could the iPhone port be damaged? maybe try connecting it to desktop computer and copy some big files back and forth?

nope, I have tried it with another iPhone 7, which had never had a connection to a DJI product. Same mistake. Is charged [original apple lighting cable]

Very odd indeed! I don't know how, but I've read there is a way to roll back your DJI GO installation to any older version. It seems too good to be true, but anyways try that if possible? If you can't find out how to do that, I bet someone here knows how. I may have even read it here.

This issue is most likely being caused by one of the following problems:
  • A bad DJI GO 4 installation (try reinstalling DJI GO 4)
  • An issue with your iPhone (try another Apple device)
  • A bad cable (try a different Apple cable)
Have you tried doing all of those things to rule out those potential problem areas?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54