DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No more peak focus threshold

Georowe

Reactions
Received my Mav yesterday. Went to work on settings this morning, couldn't find the peak focus. Thought I was just missing it. Looked around some come to find out that dji is changing things up. Well sure was looking forward to it, seeing or should I say not so much being able to see what is in focus on my phone screen. Hopefully they will bring it back.

Take care
George

Sent from my HTC One M9 using MavicPilots mobile app

If you're using the HTC One it's because it was never available on Android.
There are a surprising number of differences mostly for no obvious reason.

Received my Mav yesterday. Went to work on settings this morning, couldn't find the peak focus. Thought I was just missing it. Looked around some come to find out that dji is changing things up. Well sure was looking forward to it, seeing or should I say not so much being able to see what is in focus on my phone screen. Hopefully they will bring it back.

Take care
George

Sent from my HTC One M9 using MavicPilots mobile app[/QUOTI

I also received my Mavic this month, and found that there is also no option for "Center Focus" on the C1 and C2 buttons, I find this strange as every set-up video I've seen has this as standard.
I'm using DJI Go 4 on a Nvidia Shield K1, which works very well in all other areas so far, no loss of signal or picture, and admittedly the focus has been fine when set to auto, the option is still not there in "Manual"
One slight issue I've noticed though, is the slightly tilted horizon, done several gimble calibrations, but no joy!
Apart from that, what a machine, can't wait for the weather to improve!! :)

I am on android and Yes, there is focus peaking.

However it can be there on 1 flight and missing in the next and no changes had been done to the setting throughout.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa