DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No One Wants To Update/But Wants to Tell Everyone Where they aren't allowed to Fly....

FreshFlyTV

Reactions
Seems *** backwards to me. . . . It'd be you same *** who wanna hack the update find a way to stay in the old firmware then want to tell everyone what they are doing wrong and how high they can fly their birds you nerds are funny to me just my opinion .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: flipf
I personally don't which one of us you are referring to, I'm on the latest FW software, but those that don't want to upgrade are those that have other concerns rather than the NFZ issues. Some are scared DJI is Big Brothering us in ways unrelated to NFZs.

Seems *** backwards to me. . . . It'd be you same mfs who wanna hack the update find a way to stay in the old firmware then want to tell everyone what they are doing wrong and how high they can fly their birds you nerds are funny to me just my opinion .....

I updated & didn't have any problems.

Let's not be too harsh towards other fliers that have shown concerns for their Mavics, Phantoms, etc. It's really a matter of trust or perhaps it would be better to say mistrust. Many feel that they have been burned by some firmware releases and the lack of the full disclosure that they feel entitled to from an organization to which they have paid for a product that can be a bit finicky, fragile, expensive to repair as well as somewhat complex for the relative newbie. Of course there are also those who have crashed their expensive aircraft after updating the firmware without checking to see if all of the flight parameters were still set correctly. When their bird flew away or went into the trees they of course blamed the update. When anyone of us makes a thousand dollar whoops there is a tendency to blame someone, anyone else. The phrase, "***** *** ********" rolls so easily off the tongue. I submit that if they were going to strap their *** into their full-sized Mavic and fly up to 100 or 200 feet above the ground they would thoroughly check everything especially after any revisions to the system before launch their sphincter into the wild blue yonder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ChrisP2017
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom