DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No RED LED on Mavic @ Low Battery

harleymhs

Reactions
Hey Guys, I've noticed today after flying 2 batteries that when I get my 1st Low Battery Warning my Green Main LED on my Mavic goes off and NO red LED flashing on the read LED.. It goes from Green to Nothing.. Happened on 2 batteries today.. It used to go from flashing green to flashing red on low battery.. I am missing something.. Thanks for any help!

The red led is fine I believe .... it doesn't happen all the time , I just got home and one battery reported the red led on the mavic and the other didn't then swapped batteries and now they both show the red low battery led .. odd

The red led is fine I believe .... it doesn't happen all the time , I just got home and one battery reported the red led on the mavic and the other didn't then swapped batteries and now they both show the red low battery led .. odd
Maybe you just didn't notice?

I noticed that every flight or so one of the batteries or all do not report a RED LED to the Mavic.. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't I did a firmware update on controller and controller still did the same thing!

The multi led on the rear of the mavic . Turns flashing red when you get to low battery warning

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada