DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NO Video Feed

MrMavic

Reactions
This is very annoying. I sent in my Mavic because of focus problems. I got the replacement today and now the video feed doesn't work. I have tried several new cables that I know are good, and my iPhone 6+ and my iPad Air2. No feed at all from the camera.

No warings on my Go4 App.
I have the .0600 Firmware. I just deleted the Go4 App and re-loaded it also. Assistant is telling me to upgrade to the new .0700 firmware, but I thought we didn't have to do that if we don't want to.

Is your controller connecting to the Mavic otherwise? Do you have full access to all the menus, etc?

Just for grins, log out and log back in in the app and see if that fixes it :)

Is your controller connecting to the Mavic otherwise? Do you have full access to all the menus, etc?
Also, I noticed my controller keeps chirping randomly every few seconds. It never did that before. I can access the settings for the Mavic but not the camera. This is my screen.

IMG_0384.PNG IMG_0385.PNG

I went into "ME" on the home page of the app and logged in, but no change.

Your phone is not connected at all. Either you have a bad cable or you are using the bottom port on the Controller without unplugging the side port. Are you SURE your rc controller is communicating with the Mavic? If not, you may have to re-bind it.

Reactions: JeffreyButler
Was told how if he didn't know how in post #12 so really no need to scream it in all caps . :)
It was a joke since myself in post #10 and a couple of others suggested he rebind, but there were several posts after that, that seemed to indicate he didn't try rebinding. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
It was a joke since myself and a couple of others suggested he rebind, but there were several posts after that, that seemed to indicate he didn't try rebinding. :)
Well sorry I read it wrong and hopefully that will cure his issue ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada