DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NO Video Feed

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem.

My video feed disappeared completely today with NO warning while my Mavic was over 1,000 feet away. NOT COOL DJI.

RTH did not work either. Thankfully I had a general idea of where the drone was, so I was able to fly it back to myself and land it.

Brand new Mavic with only 2-3 flights on this particular Mavic. Again, NOT COOL DJI.

Just a hunch, but try to reformat the SD card. I had a similar problem recently and that fixed it for me.
The dji support team get me this advice. I've calibrated the gimbal and formated the sd card for many many times. The issue don't go away. I've used the .700 firmware and .550. Now I try to downgrade to .400 version.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem.

My video feed disappeared completely today with NO warning while my Mavic was over 1,000 feet away. NOT COOL DJI.

RTH did not work either. Thankfully I had a general idea of where the drone was, so I was able to fly it back to myself and land it.

Brand new Mavic with only 2-3 flights on this particular Mavic. Again, NOT COOL DJI.
Thanks for reporting. What firmware and app versions are you running?

I tried upgrading to the latest firmware, latest GO app, and re linked the RC.

Still no video feed.
If you tap the bar on the top, any error messages, what does the bar say? If this has been answered already, I apologize. I'm juggling lot's of threads right now.

If you tap the bar on the top, any error messages, what does the bar say? If this has been answered already, I apologize. I'm juggling lot's of threads right now.
I replaced the USB cable and that seems to have fixed it in my case.

Still cautious though. Hopefully the video feed doesn't crap out again without warning.

Same problem, running .600 and it did this to me while trying to film in the most amazing place. That's all I can say above t that but THANKS DJI. I am on the latest dji go 4 app.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser