DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No video image on my controller

dmoores

Reactions
I received my Mavic 3 days ago and I have never been able to get the image from my controller to my iphone 6s. All I get is a black screen. I have tried an ipad, another iphone 6s. I downloaded the DJI assistant and updated the firmware on the Mavic. I'm thinking I may have a bad camera. I called DJI support and they told me to update the firmware (which I had already done). Any more ideas I can try? I'm so aggravated!

I was fascing quite similar problems. On my screen it was always "disconnected".
After a lot of investigations and test, I decided to reinstall dji go 4.
And problems where solved.

Sent from my SM-P600 using MavicPilots mobile app

I've had this happen a couple times. The solution for me was to power off the iPhone (and the Mavic and controller), and then power it back on.

Another issue I ran into was when I tried to connect an iPad using the USB slot on the bottom. It would not connect until I disconnected the cable from the top left shoulder of the remote. In other words, if your using the USB on the bottom, you have to unplug the mini USB to lightning connector that it ships with.

Before you send it in, test it with a new cable. Use a new Apple Lightning cable to the USB port on the RC. This will let you see if your connection from the support connector might be the issue. I had this too until I properly seated the connector into the phone. It always said disconnected as well.

Thanks deltalimatango, Believe me, Ive tried everything. It doesn't say disconnected, there is just a blank screen. I've already boxed it up to send off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya