DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No way to modify Max altitude settings in DJI GO 4

Philbreiz

Reactions
Hi, just tried my new bird yesterday, and at on point I wanted to modify the maximum altitude in "MC settings" on the app... I use a Samsung A3 (2016) as a mobile device. I tapped on the square showing the preset altitude (120 m, or 400 ft), and entered the modification screen... the trouble is that the lower part of the numeric keypad is hidden, impossible to see (or reach) figures 7,8,9 and most important 0 (zero) !

I do not encounter this "bug" (?) when setting RTH altitude, the whole page appears whole on the screen. Does anyone know if this is a recurrent bug, maybe on the latest version of the DJI GO 4 app ? Might be related to my phone also. Thanks for any advice !

500M is the Max it will take. If the 0,7,8,9 are not accessible then just type in 466M and your close enough.

Rob

500M is the Max it will take. If the 0,7,8,9 are not accessible then just type in 466M and your close enough.

Rob
Thanks Robbyg ! Actually I managed to paste the figures I wanted by copying them from Word... always better than nothing

Thanks Robbyg ! Actually I managed to paste the figures I wanted by copying them from Word... always better than nothing

Someone advised me to upload a different keyboard on my phone to solve the problem : I used SwiftKey from the Google Play Store... And now everything OK, I can type any figure I want on the max altitude box.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada