DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AdventureCity

Reactions
I cannot get my Mavic's vision system to work.

Background: The Mavic crashed itself into the side of a sheet metal building. I have the video and logs to prove that. It flew left so to counter that I was joy-sticking it to the right. It broke it's gimbal plate. I replaced that.

Current Behavior:
(a) It flies fine and everything seems to be normal except it has a problem with Vision.
(b) For every flight the controller reads "Check App". It never says "GPS Mode" any more, although it behaves like it is using GPS.
(c) The Aircraft Status (see image) always says there is an error.
(d) When I close the Aircraft Status screen, a low percentage of the time (maybe 10%), I see the green/yellow/red Radar Chart if something is in front of the Mavic, indicating the the forward sensor may be working. The rest of the time it will not indicate that something is in front of it when there is.
(e) The bottom sensors will not detect my hand when I hand-catch. The setting is turned on for "Visual Navigation / Landing Protection".

Attempted Steps:
(1) From the Aircraft Status options, I have tried to recalibrate but that always fails.
(2) I have connected the craft to DJI Assistant 2 and attempted Calibration. After a few seconds, the lower right corner of the screen reports "Please reboot the aircraft" and will not allow me to proceed. Rebooting always produces the same results.

What is your advice? What should I do?

Attachments

• AircraftStatus.png
    AircraftStatus.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 26
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member