DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northeast Pennsylvania!

I kkept getting a high wind warning.
Northeast PA Mavic pilot here from the Back Mountain area. Loving the Mavic so far. Put this short video together on Saturday.

That's an awesome video. Congrats and welcome to the group!! Hope to get to meet you in person soon.

Looking to get a group together to head up/down to the mountains and fly. Thinking spring time once the leaves are back. Anyone interested? Can set up a meetup.com group for us all. Just seeing interest level before proceeding. Not just restricted to the Mavic though. General drone flying.

Please keep in touch. And good luck with the foot recovery

Thanks. I'm looking forward to getting my mobility back. Hasn't stopped me from flying though. As long as I can sit down after flying I'm ok for a bit. But I miss hiking. Especially with a portable drone like the Mavic the mountains would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: rccrazy30
Philadelphia, but willing to travel for great scenery!

Reactions: PLlava01
I just got my Mavic here in Chester Springs, northern Chester county. Ready for a Poconos fly-in.

Not too far away here in Malvern. Have a Mavic Pro incoming this week and a P3P I fly sometimes. We should hook up on places to fly etc.

Phil

Not too far away here in Malvern. Have a Mavic Pro incoming this week and a P3P I fly sometimes. We should hook up on places to fly etc.

Phil
Phoenixville here. Some nice possible flying locations in Chester Springs I imagine.

Reactions: Seachief
Phoenixville here. Some nice possible flying locations in Chester Springs I imagine.
There is big cornfield next to my development where I usually do my practice flying. Haven't ventured out further than that until I get comfortable with the Mavic. It's starting to get boring though, so I need some new scenery.

There is big cornfield next to my development where I usually do my practice flying. Haven't ventured out further than that until I get comfortable with the Mavic. It's starting to get boring though, so I need some new scenery.

Scenery is a bit boring right now until it snows or ices over or spring comes; but we should tag up. Any old barns or structures we can fly out that way?

Scenery is a bit boring right now until it snows or ices over or spring comes; but we should tag up. Any old barns or structures we can fly out that way?

There is a neat covered bridge that I want to fly through.

I've flown the one in East Pikeland with my P3S last spring. Hopefully it gets cold enough to ice the creek and I'll be going down there again with the Mavic. Ice storms suck for all other reasons, but wouldn't mind flying the scenery if it happens one time before spring. Keep your ear on here and we can tag up sometime soon. There's also a group of use the tag up at different locations in the Philly area which is always fun. Plenty of spots on the schuylkill river for some shots and practice.

Hey, Bethlehem checking in here. Have an inspire 1, but would enjoy meeting more enthusiasts. I'll keep an eye out for your next meet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser