DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northeast Pennsylvania!

I have a fractured clavicle but I'm going try to go. Don't know if I can fly but I'll bring my Mavic with me.

What the closest train station? If its not too far I could pick you up.

I'll becoming into Warminster, it's not too far from the park. Probably arriving at about noon. I appreciate the offer of a ride, not 100% I can make it, and not 100% sure what time. Perhaps I can grab a ride on the way back... Cheers. We still have to do Boathouse row; maybe in a few weeks when I've popped my cherry over dry land.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I'll becoming into Warminster, it's not too far from the park. Probably arriving at about noon. I appreciate the offer of a ride, not 100% I can make it, and not 100% sure what time. Perhaps I can grab a ride on the way back... Cheers. We still have to do Boathouse row; maybe in a few weeks when I've popped my cherry over dry land.

Sounds good. We should set up a group day for the boathouse row.

Hope to come too. No car, but I think I can get there via train and Uber. Whereabouts in the park will you all be?

Sorry I'm a little late replying to this...Just want to say that if you need to take a train I live 2 minutes from the Levittown Station which is the R7 line.

Hey, Bethlehem checking in here. Have an inspire 1, but would enjoy meeting more enthusiasts. I'll keep an eye out for your next meet.

Shoot me a message. Im in the poconos but work in Bethlehem. Looking for somewhere decent to fly.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Anyone tagging up tomorrow (Sat) valley forge area?

I have two shows I'm performing in tomorrow (and next weekend as well)....but I'd be curious to where in VF you can fly. It is a national park so I would assume most flying is out. But there is a RC club field there (Valley Forge Signal Seekers) that is probably the only place you can fly around. Let me know what you find out.

I have two shows I'm performing in tomorrow (and next weekend as well)....but I'd be curious to where in VF you can fly. It is a national park so I would assume most flying is out. But there is a RC club field there (Valley Forge Signal Seekers) that is probably the only place you can fly around. Let me know what you find out.
In the park, no flying; your right and unless your a member of the club in the park, forget it (I know, I'm a member. ). But we can get outside the park and there is plenty of country side. I'll find a public area if your interested.

I am, but this weekend and next are a bit tough. I'm in a play The Wizard of Oz (The Laymen Playmen inc In Lansdale, Pa : Other) as uncle Henry so my weekends are a bit booked. My first show tomorrow is at 2 pm, so I have to be there at 12:30...so it would have to be an early flight time. But after the next two weekends, I would love to find a place to film VF since it's a beautiful area. I actually work in Malvern and know one cool place next to our office, but not sure how security would feel about us flying above it (it's a nice quarry).

I know @Will.i.am works near there, maybe he know a good parking spot off company property that we can park at and fly sometime.
There's a driving range that is closed for the winter with a big parking lot. But I think the owner has a gate across the access road. There's another parking lot next to a hotel across the street. The building where I work is right next to the quarry. I was planning on just driving up to the roof of the parking garage and flying from there. I don't think there is any security there on the weekends, and very few cars. I'll check around for some other places. Of course, I'm not flying anywhere until it warms up a lot.

Another place you guys may want to check out his Peace Valley Park. I flew in there multiple times no issues
(Shots I took from the park or midway through this video)

Another place you guys may want to check out his Peace Valley Park. I flew in there multiple times no issues
(Shots I took from the park or midway through this video)

Peace Valley is a great place. I used to go on walks there a lot before. I think it would be a great place to fly...we just have to wait for a nice weekend now.

I used to live on Ferry Road and used to take my dogs for walks there three times a week. It's a great park. Let me know when you guys wanna go there.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farid65