DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northern IL / Southern Wisconsin Stateline Area

I just called him and left him a message.

Maybe we could setup a post with information like this around the area to help out pilots.

Reactions: CaveDrone
Anyone have an issue with altitude holding? I seem to keep climbing, slowly, but when I pull back it goes into landing mode. I am trying a firmware update now. I have had several flights without a problem but noticed it this morning on two different flights with two different batteries.

Anyone have an issue with altitude holding? I seem to keep climbing, slowly, but when I pull back it goes into landing mode. I am trying a firmware update now. I have had several flights without a problem but noticed it this morning on two different flights with two different batteries.
Are you facing the sun? The Mavic See's the sun as an obstacle sometimes and "tries" climb over it..[emoji1]

Are you facing the sun? The Mavic See's the sun as an obstacle sometimes and "tries" climb over it..[emoji1]

No, no sun it was early morning, (6:15 am and different directions), no wind and in forest so no interference of any kind.

No, no sun it was early morning, (6:15 am and different directions), no wind and in forest so no interference of any kind.
Hard to say, i would experiment by turning off bottom sensors. Hopefully someone will chime in... Might want to post in a different part of the forum you can't get no statisfaction here...[emoji4][emoji6]

Sorry for your troubles, Hopefully everything works out!

Life is what happens when you are making another plans!

Madison, WI checking in.

My coworker also owns a Mavic and I met (and swapped contact info with) another owner. We're trying to schedule a time for all three of us to get together. Two is fun, I bet three is better!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929