DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northern Michigan

Yes, how much? I sold my P3A as well and it sold so quickly I think I may have asked too little.
P3A + remote
2 batteries
range extender (parabolic thingy from ebay)
remote strap
DroneCrates backpack

Mine sold in like 15 minutes for $625 which I thought was not bad since I had over 120,000 feet of flying on it.

I sold the P3A with controller and the original battery for $500. I threw in a softcase I bought for $45 and a 16gig sd card. I thought I did OK after looking at what they were going for on eBay. Sounds like you did at least as well or better Dronebow.

Just waiting on my Mavic! Very happy, though, sold my P3A yesterday for a good price!
Good you got a good price Shacky, I'm keeping my 3 . Just love em to much .
Welcome to our new forum :)

I sold the P3A with controller and the original battery for $500. I threw in a softcase I bought for $45 and a 16gig sd card. I thought I did OK after looking at what they were going for on eBay. Sounds like you did at least as well or better Dronebow.
Sounds like a decent price. The DroneCrates backpack I had was originally about $200. Extra battery, extra charger, and any other items here and there added up to about another $300 of investment. I sold it locally so no ebay fees. Still less than 1/2 of what I invested but that's ok.

Sounds like a decent price. The DroneCrates backpack I had was originally about $200. Extra battery, extra charger, and any other items here and there added up to about another $300 of investment. I sold it locally so no ebay fees. Still less than 1/2 of what I invested but that's ok.
Mine was new in July and it was a great first drone. I took a hit on it, but it was worth it and I just couldn't justify owning two. Like you, I sold mine locally, so I'm just really pleased I was able to move it and put the cash towards the Mavic. Now, if my order status on DJI would just change from "pending" to "shipped!"

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji