DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Norwegian Pilots

ikasper

Reactions
Hey.

Anyone from Norway here? If so where from? i'm based in Sandnes, Rogaland.

Were did you order your Mavic, and do you have idea when it will arrive?

I ordered from rcbutikken.no they got an update from dji on nov 4th that their shipment would be shipping soon because they ordered a large shipment and was fast to order. I sendt them a new mail today for an update and I'll let you know what happens.

I ordered from rcbutikken.no they got an update from dji on nov 4th that their shipment would be shipping soon because they ordered a large shipment and was fast to order. I sendt them a new mail today for an update and I'll let you know what happens.
Same her... Please let me know if you get any (good)news...

Same her... Please let me know if you get any (good)news...

Awnser from rcbutikken.no :
Vi la inn bestillingen med en gang dronen ble lansert i september, så vi skal ligge langt fremme i køen. DJI har utsatt levering av ordrer som gjøres i deres egen webshop til desember for å kunne levere til sine distributører. Så snart vi vet mer ang levering vil vi sende ut informasjon til alle som har forhåndsbestilt.

Sorry for the norwegian post. But in general it says that dji has stopped the webshop orders to get it out to the distributers

Mine is currently in posten.no "custody", but will arrive at my location tomorrow [emoji2]. I ordered the fly more combo from proshop.no.

Sent fra min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Tromsø...
Just ordered the Mav, guess it's gonna be a while before it arrives.
Ordered from rcbutikken.no.
Gonna play with my Inspire meanwhile :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S