DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nusa Penida - Flying through archways in the cliffs

Curious what you guys that went to Bali had to do, if anything, regarding customs and your mavic. I'll be there in a few months and I want to make sure I have no surprises.

I will be flying everywhere I can but my biggest hope is to get to fly from the summit of Mt Agung. Will be staying in Sanur, Ubud, and Amed and will be taking trips out from the mainland to do things like snorkel and dive with the rays, etc.

Curious what you guys that went to Bali had to do, if anything, regarding customs and your mavic. I'll be there in a few months and I want to make sure I have no surprises.

I will be flying everywhere I can but my biggest hope is to get to fly from the summit of Mt Agung. Will be staying in Sanur, Ubud, and Amed and will be taking trips out from the mainland to do things like snorkel and dive with the rays, etc.

I never had to do anything special with customs or security. To tell you the truth, they didn't even ask any questions when I went through. I just made sure I had all battery contacts taped up and in my carry on. Not once on my entire trip within Asia did I have to pull it out for security.

Great video, awesome scenery!

We only stayed in 2 areas, Seminyak and Ubud. Ubud is more in the mountains and has a lot of places to visit. If you're feeling adventurous you can do the trek up Mount Batur for the sunrise. I didn't get a chance to do it but from the pictures my uncle got they are pretty breathtaking. My brother in law also did the trek and brought his Mavic but said the day he went it was too cloudy. There are also some nice rice terraces which made for some good footage. Tegenungan falls is also nice.

Only had just under a week in Bali so trying to pack in excursions with my brother in law's wedding made it tough
Thanks! We've got a fair bit of time here, so can check out quite a few places!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S