DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nuzzle GPS Tracker

It's interesting to see all those reviews prior to the date Nuzzle said they were going to start shipping (sometime after March 9th). Legit reviews or maybe some competitors chiming in? It's hard to tell since they are not verified Amazon buyers.

It's interesting to see all those reviews prior to the date Nuzzle said they were going to start shipping (sometime after March 9th). Legit reviews or maybe some competitors chiming in? It's hard to tell since they are not verified Amazon buyers.

I think they started shipping earlier to indiegogo backers.

Anyone having second thoughts on your Nuzzle order?
I ordered mine last December and while I get these occasional email updates from "Anthony from Nuzzle", every email has the same theme.
Basically being- "Oooo, we're getting so close to releasing it, just one more delay and we'll be ready. Just wait until (__fill in a date__)".
Then the date passes and a few weeks later a similar email is sent out to repeat the pattern again...

Here's a copy of the latest email I've received:
"The Nuzzle units are in our distribution facility in NJ ready to be shipped. We are working on a couple of software fixes to improve some minor issues that our early backers have found with their units. Some improvements that we’re making to your units include increased battery life and GPS updates for improved accuracy and loading time so that you can find your pet as fast as possible.
Our small team is working tirelessly to get these fixed so that I can give the green light for shipping. I will send an update when I have a concrete timeline, but very soon. Thanks again for your support."

Ahh Nuzzle Smuzzle...

Check this out, you can track your cow... err mavic!
Latest Excelvan RF-V26 Mini Solar GPS/GSM Tracker Locator Animal Pet Waterproof | eBay

Works with GSM and Wifi, with Wifi Lost alarm. Android and IPhone app. Has solar panel too, because you cant plug in your cow or horse. :p All fine and dandy, but will you be able to connect to it with wifi direct from the android or apple device. I would rather be able to do that in case there is no cell phone coverage. At least this way you would have a hope connecting wifi direct if you knew the approx. location.
I have another Idea in the works, that will not use cellular data... but, I still have to order the stuff to test it.

Reactions: ArranEye
Order today, ship in 10 days... Are you sure you're not ordering from DJI? [emoji6]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy