DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

nvidea shield k1 Battery charging from controler

Cláudio

Reactions
Hello, when I connect my tablet to the mavic controller it starts charging by reducing the battery of the controler. I already tried to disconnect the USB charging option on the tablet and it does not allow. Someone can help
me so the tablet does not steal the battery from the controller. Tkx ppl

Reactions: photoshoot
It should be the other way I thought, I have a K-1 also but use my Tab S2 (bigger) mostly so I have not noticed that.

What I DID DO to get rid of any chance of depleting my controller battery is buy a 10,000 mah USB charging block, velcro it to the back side of my tablet holder and now I can run at least 15 flights before I have to worry...

On controller use bottom USB to your tablet for the link cable and the go from the USB charge block to the left side lightening port to keep it charged :)

It should be the other way I thought, I have a K-1 also but use my Tab S2 (bigger) mostly so I have not noticed that.

What I DID DO to get rid of any chance of depleting my controller battery is buy a 10,000 mah USB charging block, velcro it to the back side of my tablet holder and now I can run at least 15 flights before I have to worry...

On controller use bottom USB to your tablet for the link cable and the go from the USB charge block to the left side lightening port to keep it charged :)
Ok tkx for help

Hello, when I connect my tablet to the mavic controller it starts charging by reducing the battery of the controler. I already tried to disconnect the USB charging option on the tablet and it does not allow. Someone can help
me so the tablet does not steal the battery from the controller. Tkx ppl
The amount of battery it is using is negligible last time I put a meter on it.
Regards,
-d.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird