DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nvidia K1 magnetic

taztwr

Reactions
I just found out today that the back of my Nvidia shield is magnetic. Not the whole back, but about 2 inches on either end. Its strong enough to stick to the side of my filing cabinet and not slide.

Anyone using the K1 getting magnetic interference warning on their Magic controller? I bought this specifically for my Magic and am waiting for a Mount that will hold it above the controllerbaoni haven't used it yet.

Great. Thank you. Got a little worried. Would have been nice if there was some documentation about it

Yes I had the same problem. just turn it around and it will be fine.(camera facing left) I use it everyday. I did the controller mod so it fits without any mount. i do recommend an anti glare film, it really helped alot (I used mr-shield). be sure not to update the firmware

Yes I had the same problem. just turn it around and it will be fine.(camera facing left) I use it everyday. I did the controller mod so it fits without any mount. i do recommend an anti glare film, it really helped alot (I used mr-shield). be sure not to update the firmware
What did you mod? Can u may post a picture and a link for the anti glare film?

This is the one I got. Amazon.com: Mr Shield For NVIDIA Shield Tablet / Tablet K1 Anti-Glare Screen Protector [3-PACK] with Lifetime Replacement Warranty: Computers & Accessories
I found the instructions for the mod in this forum. Don't remember where try a search. It involves cutting small notches in the controller. I also removed one of the rubber holders so it fits better. I know it sounds crazy to cut your controller it's really not noticeable and easy to do. I used an exacto knife with a new blade and just rocked it back and fourth.
these cables work great as well. Amazon.com: WOVTE Micro USB Power Cable for Roku Streaming Media Devices Black 10 Inches Combo Pack: Electronics

Camera to the left if the tablet is below the controller. Right if above to keep the magnets away. Got it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000