DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nvidia Shield K1 autorotate problem..

Pedro

Reactions
So my mount requires me to have the Shield upside down because of the HDMI port location which is no biggy apart from when I turn my goggles on and bam, it rotates so everything is upside down on the tablet, goggles are fine. So I just installed Ultimate Rotation Control but same thing.. I have tried forced auto, lock current and auto landscape but no joy.

I'm sure I'm being stupid here but has anybody got any idea what to try next?

I have emailed the app guy but not heard back yet.

20170210_175746_resized.jpg

Last edited:
So my mount requires me to have the Shield upside down because of the HDMI port location which is no biggy apart from when I turn my goggles on and bam, it rotates so everything is upside down on the tablet, goggles are fine. So I just installed Ultimate Rotation Control but same thing.. I have tried forced auto, lock current and auto landscape but no joy.View attachment 6212

I'm sure I'm being stupid here but has anybody got any idea what to try next?

I have emailed the app guy but not heard back yet..
I Have abandoned my "z" project couple days ago and have given everyone early warning in another K1 thread. My tablet holder is underway...

sorry I can help with your issue........but where did you pick up the usb cable, nice lenth and 90 degree on the end.

I got the mount for my Shield from Dave at Dynamic 3D solutions in the US and use my old P3 holder on top of that, with the same angled cable as you have, you can place the Shield up the right way. Ok they are a bit expensive but work really well. Search his website for Mavic tablet adapter www.dynamic3dsolutions.com

Thanks Major but I tried a similar mount and didn't like it, was too bulky and never felt totally secure. I can mount the Shield the right way up but it's just a bit higher but is perfectly ok. I just thought there must a way around the rotation thing.

20170212_001009_resized.jpg

Thanks Major but I tried a similar mount and didn't like it, was too bulky and never felt totally secure. I can mount the Shield the right way up but it's just a bit higher but is perfectly ok. I just thought there must a way around the rotation thing.

View attachment 6234
It's really up to Nvidia to adress this issue. Unfortunately FPV is not tablet manufacturer's target market.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots