DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nvidia tablet

chornung

Reactions
Does it matter if the tablet is wifi only for using the hdmi port for fpv? Considering purchasing a Nvidia on eBay. Thanks

Does it matter if the tablet is wifi only for using the hdmi port for fpv?
No. You don't need a Wi-Fi connection to output video/sound via the HDMI port.

Clarification please, can I purchase a wifi only model, or do I need to have one that uses data, like through a Verizon or any other wireless carrier? This is in regards to the Nvidia shield and using for the glyphs. Thanks

Clarification please, can I purchase a wifi only model, or do I need to have one that uses data, like through a Verizon or any other wireless carrier?
It's doesn't matter either way. The Glyph headset does not use data.

I have the Nvidia Shield K1 works great with my Phantom 3. However, having issues with Kavic controller. I called DJi yeaterday amd they said it is not recommended tablet for Mavic and not sure if new update will address this issue. It works fine on the side port but not on the bottom one. The side port cable is not long enough. Just a FYI. Great tablet and hope they send a patch soon.

It works fine on the side port but not on the bottom one.
Did you remove the cable on the side before connecting it to the bottom USB port?

I am glad I got it to work. I love my Nvidia Shield K1. I have multiple iPads and this Nvidia is awesome.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom