DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

nvidia to controller lead

wingart

Reactions
HI to all
I have a question,
I have the correct lead from the controller to my invidia shield.
when I plug in and switch on the units it's flashes up charging on the tablet.
does this mean the battery in the controller is charging my tablet when iam flying and thus using battery power for flying.?
The tablet works fine.The lead is USB from the bottom of the transmiter to micro in the tablet.
thanks for looking.
Steve

HI to all
I have a question,
I have the correct lead from the controller to my invidia shield.
when I plug in and switch on the units it's flashes up charging on the tablet.
does this mean the battery in the controller is charging my tablet when iam flying and thus using battery power for flying.?
The tablet works fine.The lead is USB from the bottom of the transmiter to micro in the tablet.
thanks for looking.
Steve
Yup.
Regards,
-d.

thanks for the reply so nothing to worry about just keep flying.
kind rgds Steve

It really isn't enough "charge" to really keep it running if the tablet battery were almost dead, you will still see a decrease of battery life when plugged into the RC, at least I do. I wish you could turn even that little bit of power consumption off as my devices will last a lot longer than the battery on the Mavic RC.

It really isn't enough "charge" to really keep it running if the tablet battery were almost dead, you will still see a decrease of battery life when plugged into the RC, at least I do. I wish you could turn even that little bit of power consumption off as my devices will last a lot longer than the battery on the Mavic RC.
Many thanks for the reply.
Steve

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme