DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NYC West Side In 4K "Incredible City"

Nice, shame that the Intrepid was covered up a lot, you can see how big Javitts is from up there.

Beautiful. I can't tell you how often I hit "Pause" so I could examine the many different aspects of the city and waterfront.
Was that all shot in one pass or were there several passes?
Thanks

Beautiful. I can't tell you how often I hit "Pause" so I could examine the many different aspects of the city and waterfront.
Was that all shot in one pass or were there several passes?
Thanks
One pass from my launch location i headed north to the left along the west side then retuned home and after a fresh battery i headed south along the west side. The tent on the intrepid is where the space shuttle is kept. Today is fleet week in the city and in the docks are all navy ships lots of action on the river today. I don't think it would be a good idea to fly a drone over but i am tempted.
Also planing on getting some cool shots of the cruise ship when there in port.
Thank you :)

I'm heading to Manhatten in a couple of weeks. What are the rules around flying there? I look on the apps on my phone but have never really been able to figure them out.

I'm heading to Manhatten in a couple of weeks. What are the rules around flying there? I look on the apps on my phone but have never really been able to figure them out.
I flew over from NJ and made sure i stayed out of the NFZ. do your research before had. there are pockets you can fly in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000