DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

October Morning Fog in Wisconsin Mavic Pro

Did your mavic catch all the dampness in the air?

Nope, it was fine-as far as I know. It was definitely humid but not raining or sprinkling. I checked it out when I brought it in. No moisture

Z

Reactions: flumpet
One of the early owners did mention a spot of condensation on the (inside of?) the lens but I think it was somewhere hot and humid so who knows they may have pulled it out of an airconditioned car or house.

Surprised the corn is still out, must have been a lot of rain?
Still time yet I've seen them harvesting with snow and frozen ground.

One of the early owners did mention a spot of condensation on the (inside of?) the lens but I think it was somewhere hot and humid so who knows they may have pulled it out of an airconditioned car or house.

Yeah, quite late on the corn, and yes there had been a lot of rain. I was hoping to get the Mavic in time to shoot the harvest. I couldn't believe they have taken this long. Hope to get a good shot of that but sometimes they do it at night.

Z

it's very possible that caused the focus issue at about 2:20. I swear I didn't change the focus-so I us possible it wasn't the best environment to fly, but I thought it would make a great shot.

I agree, probably not smart to fly it through those conditions, but I was so anxious to fly after that long wait, and the day before was windy as hell so it grounded me then.

Z

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato