DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official DJI Amazon Store - Has Anyone Had One Ship?

FYI to those wondering and semi-answering my own question. I got a FedEx notification and Amazon notification last night. It's shipping from Georgia and will be here Wednesday.

Found this thread from google search. I ordered just the drone and a spare battery from official dji store on amazon on the 9th as well, still says preparing for shipment but there's a comment of "ships in 10 business days". So i'm hoping i will hear something more in the next 2 days. Those who ordered around the same time or after, did you order the combo or the stand alone?

i ordered the fly more combo. as i said earlier i placed my order on thursday of last week and it is on the truck for delivery today. in live in georgia and the shipment was coming from georgia.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

just a heads up, fed ex says it requires a signature and per the seller it cannot be held at a fedex location. so i have been waiting all day for this package lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

got an email tonight saying my order from the 9th from the dji direct on amazon shipped.
I put in the tracking number they emailed me tonight and it actually shipped on the 16th... and there was a delivery attempt today! went out to the front door, sure enough there was a fed-ex delivery exception slip. Guess I'm staying home tomorow!

So we're looking at about 10 days for delivery. I ordered mine on the 16th. So maybe the 26th or 27th for delivery. Still no email, payment is pending on the VISA card and no update on Amazon.com

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

[emoji31] [emoji31] [emoji31] [emoji31] The wait is killing me! Lol...
c5088207de798717aa10ce220f6facb1.jpg

Last edited:
Don't worry, if they make the same that to me, about on jan 20th (5 day after they get the payment) they will deliver the mavic by fedex... so I think you will get much before february... (my purchase
supposedly had to arrive between jan 23 and feb 7)
Finger crossed and good luck!!!!

[emoji31] [emoji31] [emoji31] [emoji31] The wait is killing me! Lol...
c5088207de798717aa10ce220f6facb1.jpg

I ordered mine a day after you, but my estimated arrival date range is sooner than yours. Where are you located? I'm in Dallas, TX.

upload_2017-1-20_10-40-10.png

I'm in the Irving area. I didn't get the combo, just the drone. Looks like you got the combo. Maybe that has something to do with it. Hopefully I get a shipping email soon.

Ordered mine from Amazon.ca last nite at 9 p.m. Status says being shipped today. Their site showed 10 available at the time, now out of stock. Amazon DJI.

Must be my lucky day. Just got 2 batteries from Amazon.ca. Had none last nite, showed 5 just now, down to 3. Both scheduled for 27th delivery.

Submitted payment this morning directly from the DJI store online, Friday Jan 20, 2017. Lets see what happens in the next few days with status.
42ba456e19aa416440bd8e4319578a03.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I'm in the Irving area. I didn't get the combo, just the drone. Looks like you got the combo. Maybe that has something to do with it. Hopefully I get a shipping email soon.

Any updates on your order status? Mine hasn't changed, but still shows ETA of 1/26 - 1/31.

NVM, I found them and placed an order. Same as someone else I had some Amazon GC to use plus no tax.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom