Ok what are you doing different with the MP?

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Discussions' started by Dronebow, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Dronebow

Dronebow Well-Known Member

One of the main draws for me with the Mavic, besides the ability to stow it away almost anywhere, is that it is build on a smaller, more nimble, almost a racing drone platform and it's less dependent on GPS making it a good choice for things I never would have done with my P3A.

Example: There is a trail at the end of my street covered by trees that leads to a playground and a bridge over a small stream. I've always wanted to video through that area but was scared to risk the P3. Can't wait to try that with the Mavic.

So what things are you doing with the Mavic that you never would have with the Phantom?

2. Mikero

Mikero Well-Known Member

Learn to be patient!

3. finalfantasyfans

finalfantasyfans Well-Known Member

Due to the narrow FOV, MP will require much slower yaw and gimbal tilt to achieve the smoothness of Phantom.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots