DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ok, Which One of You Is It?

Robert Granata

Reactions
I was just looking at the panel on the website that shows which members are online and I noticed there are 24 robots online. Fess up... it's you, isn't it, Cyberpower678... I knew it, no mere mortal knows that much.

I was just looking at the panel on the website that shows which members are online and I noticed there are 24 robots online. Fess up... it's you, isn't it, Cyberpower678... I knew it, no mere mortal knows that much.

You've uncovered my secret. I'm a robot programmed by Skynet. I was hoping to keep low a little longer while I slowly infiltrate all of your computers and drones to use as my own personal army. I guess I'll have to start my attack now. The human race shall soon be my slave. >:D

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You've uncovered my secret. I'm a robot programmed by Skynet. I was hoping to keep low a little longer while I slowly infiltrate all of your computers and drones to use as my own personal army. I guess I'll have to start my attack now. The human race shall soon be my slave. >:D

Ha, you didn't realize that my name is an anagram for John Conner (in some other language).

I think you are DJI in disguise, and we are all already your slaves.

If I worked for DJI, and if I was a manager there, I'd be doing some serious *** kicking and firing. Since we still have incompetent people working there, and I apparently have more knowledge than their technical support, we can reasonably assume that I am not DJI.

Reactions: Slayerstwin
If I worked for DJI, and if I was a manager there, I'd be doing some serious *** kicking and firing. Since we still have incompetent people working there, and I apparently have more knowledge than their technical support, we can reasonably assume that I am not DJI.

Sounds reasonable. The fact that your statement actually made sense verifies that you dont work for them.

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ