DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old and New Project Site (Nigeria)

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
I've just uploaded a video from my Autopilot route over my old and my new power station.
I have edited it in Final Cut Pro with LUT from Coremelt and CallOuts from Pixel Film Studios
Music is from Klaus Schulze

Must say... Autopilot is amazing (if it does't crash)

I've just uploaded a video from my Autopilot route over my old and my new power station.
I have edited it in Final Cut Pro with LUT from Coremelt and CallOuts from Pixel Film Studios
Music is from Klaus Schulze

Must say... Autopilot is amazing (if it does't crash)

Hey, nice videos, especially the one of the river, Im also in Nigeria, Lagos to be precise. Nigeria is really beautiful (at least from above). Just started flying my mavic pro about 3 days ago. Such a powerful machine. Any advice for flying in Nigeria ?

Reactions: Oyibo VFX
Hey, nice videos, especially the one of the river, Im also in Nigeria, Lagos to be precise. Nigeria is really beautiful (at least from above). Just started flying my mavic pro about 3 days ago. Such a powerful machine. Any advice for flying in Nigeria ?
Be careful with trees, annoying young boys, annoying police man and upcoming rain. I have a lot of videos from Benin City and surrounding areas. Check my YouTube channel.

Be careful with trees, annoying young boys, annoying police man and upcoming rain. I have a lot of videos from Benin City and surrounding areas. Check my YouTube channel.

Thanks.... have you had any serious issues with the police about the impossible to get permit ?

Technically, there is a federal democracy in Nigeria.... I'll be in Lagos next week. Maybe a coffee before I'm heading to the airport??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird