DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old to Drones, new to DJI

Robert Mitchell

Reactions
Somehow I've skimmed across this check-in forum but have been posting on others. Recently Part 107 certified and have been flying competitors drones for three years. I just never fell for the Phantom airframe, or DJI in general. Until now.

The Mavic seemed altogether different and the timing was right for an upgrade in technology.

Ordered once, 8 weeks ago, cancelled and reordered again 6 weeks ago, DJI Direct. It is due to arrive this week.

So, from Western North Carolina, finally checking in.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum even if it is a couple months late :),
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Came in the back door did ya :)

Welcome Robert! Let us know what ya got! I just love experienced pilots!

Where does one post current equipment, as I see below?
This would be in the settings of your account. Select signature.
You can add what you want but no more than three lines. Also follow the forum guidelines with respect to your signature settings. I am sure @dirkclod can elaborate on this.

Reactions: dirkclod
house.gif

Reactions: Drone Master
This would be in the settings of your account. Select signature.
You can add what you want but no more than three lines. Also follow the forum guidelines with respect to your signature settings. I am sure @dirkclod can elaborate on this.
Thanks, like I said old to drones but a noob to forums.

monker thumbup.gif

Reactions: Robert Mitchell
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke