DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Omaha, NE

Isone

Reactions
I'll get a group started for pilots in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area. Would love to hear who else is flying and from where!

Reactions: dirkclod
Well someone will be I'm sure Isone but not me, in MS .
Welcome to our newest forum :)

Well someone will be I'm sure Isone but not me, in MS .
Welcome to our newest forum :)

Thanks, happy to be here! Looking forward to meeting more people in the community as I enter the hobby myself.

Thus far I've begun to teach myself flight basics on a Hubsan 107D FPV, but I'm still very much a beginner! I'm in this hobby to learn and apply though!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello, Currently awaiting an Amazon order for the Fly More placed on 11/08. Maybe we could meet up in Omaha and someone could show me the ropes!

Reactions: Isone
I'll get a group started for pilots in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area. Would love to hear who else is flying and from where!
I live in Omaha. Have a Phantom 3 Pro and the Mavic Should be here on Tuesday.
Chip D

Got my Mavic Pro on Tuesday. Have made a few flights around our office which is at 10168 L St.

Chip D - Omaha, Ne
ArborSystems
402-339-4459

Single digits has me grounded [emoji53]. Do you use drones for your business?

Sent from my iPhone

Yes single digits can be a problem. I just walked out of the office and ran a drone flight with Litchi just so see how it compared to my DJI 3 Pro. It worked great.

Techinically I do NOT use it for business. But I want to put some drone flights into our videos online, so that's why I bought it.

Smart move. So you flew it this morning? I'm a bit hesitant, but if you had success.....

Sent from my iPhone

Not today yet. Have some stuff to do. Might fly this afternoon though. Still nervous about letting it get beyond say a block or so as you can't see it anymore.
But all in all, much better and easier to use than the Phantom 3.

Just got done editing a short clip I flew earlier - now how to upload.... will tinker a bit more to see if possible through this app.

Sent from my iPhone

Reactions: Isone
I stuggled with that too. I just finally went to the "Upload a File". I had previously clicked on the "Image" icon, but it wanted an URL and I just gave up.
Chip

Good luck guys! Let me know if you all have any questions, it would be good to network 'advice groups' locally too. Or if you want to meet up to do some flying, I'm up for anything unstructured or planned alike!

Gutsy. Pretty close to the trees. But them I'm, a little nervous on that as I lost my P3 (temporarily) in my neighbors 63' Silver Maple.
Chip

Hmm, I went to upload my video, but it won't upload an MP4 file,or at least I can't do it. Is there some magic?

I posted to my YouTube channel then posted that link in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots