DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One more unboxing I will kill!!

UAV Man

Reactions
Seriously if I see one more moron unbox something! anything! I'll kill them with a 'desert' spoon!! What is wrong with people and boxes... Get the thing out of the box and show people....:mad::mad:

Reactions: The Editor
Lot's of people love unboxing videos and a lot more watch them in case there's something more beyond the simple unboxing.

You are not required to watch them!

Move along, nothing to see here...

Brian

I give this guy a week before he is posting somewhere about a flyaway or some other "fault" with the drone.
He clearly has no idea what he is doing

UAV man, get your spoon

Reactions: Deckyon

I give this guy a week before he is posting somewhere about a flyaway or some other "fault" with the drone.

UAV man, get your spoon

He obviously is a follower of the Casey Neistat school of never researching how to use things.

If he does crash it lets hope he does so into his new car...

Brian

I'm going to open my Mavic with an angle grinder. Mix it up a little bit. :)
I'll be sure to post the 'un-boxing' video to Youtube and this group.

Reactions: HeavensAbove
Lot's of people love unboxing videos and a lot more watch them in case there's something more beyond the simple unboxing.

You are not required to watch them!

Move along, nothing to see here...

Brian
Hey Brian,

No you are right actually, sorry.

I have seen some interesting information on a 'unboxing' video.... I think it's the amount of inept ones that concern me.

....chilled to day TU:D

UAV man, get your spoon
This is why we will all be applying large 'reg' numbers to our drones soon....

Last edited:

UAV man, get your spoon

"I'll be playing with it, off show". I bet he does.

The disappointed look on the daughters face is pretty **** good acting.

Just wait for the inane (yes that's not a typo of insane) videos of look at my drone returning to where it took off from. I'm definitely doing one of those and I'll remember to exclaim, "wow, that's so cool" at the end.

Seriously if I see one more moron unbox something! anything! I'll kill them with a 'desert' spoon!! What is wrong with people and boxes... Get the thing out of the box and show people....:mad::mad:
Or you could beat them to death with your stick! (I knew there was a good use for those daft Osmo things).

Or you could beat them to death with your stick! (I knew there was a good use for those daft Osmo things).
Some people do videos unboxing their f**king dinner from the Quikimart!!
All I ask is people think! What would make this unboxing different? Maybe do it on the wing of a plane while inverted! or in the Lion enclosure at the local Zoo!!

Just ideas.....

UAV man, get your spoon
Generous giving him a week - I think maybe the cats would stand a better chance of turning the aircraft on!

Spoon time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka