DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Opinions on 2 Mavic videos please?

Both simple and gorgeous. Difficult to do as most of us know. Thanks for sharing.

In the first video, two minutes in, the lower half of the image seems to go flat, as if there is too much filtering, or the color range was compressed. I suspect you ran into issues with grading that. But, still beautiful camera work and coordination with the music.

For some reason, the simple shot of the boat coming in, with its wake trailing behind it, combined with the cello music, really grabbed me. I always treat the highlighted area of the ocean as a defect, to be avoided, and you made beautiful use of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bcjkdem
Both simple and gorgeous. Difficult to do as most of us know. Thanks for sharing.

In the first video, two minutes in, the lower half of the image seems to go flat, as if there is too much filtering, or the color range was compressed. I suspect you ran into issues with grading that. But, still beautiful camera work and coordination with the music.

For some reason, the simple shot of the boat coming in, with its wake trailing behind it, combined with the cello music, really grabbed me. I always treat the highlighted area of the ocean as a defect, to be avoided, and you made beautiful use of it.
Thank you very much!
Yes, those clips I had issues with (and your first guess was correct, too much filtering... I was trying out some new ones I got). I would have just ditched those clips altogether, but (as I'm sure you can also tell) was really short on usable clips for that video, as I only flew/shot for about an hour that day.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters