DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Orbit at three metres?

I'm more interested in how aluminum becomes al-you-mini-uhm myself but that's a topic for another day I guess.

3 meters is really not much different from 5, would 5 really kill your shot? I've tried flying orbit by hand and it's nowhere near as smooth as the automation no matter how hard I try.

Or set up a Litchi waypoint mission with object as a poi. You can even set negative heights relative to the home position. (There is a settings option for this I believe - or is that in Autopilot?)

Litchi does have the ability to do negative altitudes. I have not had a chance to try it, but can be set in the waypoint mission on a mission wide, or per waypoint specification.

The best was a Specialty shop that only sold drones, the owner and I were talking and we commented on how Ground station couldn't do negative altitudes, he was like, why would you want to fly in the ground? I was thinking he was joking. I said, umm, so if I take off at the cop of a canyon I can tell the drone to go down lower to get better video? He had an AH HAA moment... Engage brain before speaking...

I'm more interested in how aluminum becomes al-you-mini-uhm myself but that's a topic for another day I guess......
'Cause the 'Mericans use the wrong spelling, dropping the last 'i'... Aluminium is the correct spelling :)

Sir Humphry made a bit of a mess of naming this new element, at first spelling it alumium (this was in 1807) then changing it to aluminum, and finally settling on aluminium in 1812.

Last edited:
I'm more interested in how aluminum becomes al-you-mini-uhm myself but that's a topic for another day I guess.
aluminium is the right spelling, so it's the other way round- it became aluminum in US, my guess majority couldn't say it properly ;) just teasing...
[Alternative name aluminum (US, informal)]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1