DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

Don't FedEx do Saturday deliveries? My goggles show being placed on delivery truck at 5:38 am at the local office about 80 miles away this morning.

It says 'On FedEx vehicle for delivery', then below it says 'Scheduled for delivery next business day'. Then Monday delivery down below that. Nice to know my goggles are sitting in a hot vehicle until Monday!
FedEx home delivery does Saturday. If it says on truck you should get it today

FedEx home delivery does Saturday. If it says on truck you should get it today

FedEx Home Delivery - Yes
FedEx Ground - No
FedEx Express - Only if Saturday delivery service was selected by the shipper

Yeah, that made no sense to me either. Maybe I'll leave a note with my number just in case.

You are most welcome, @dmurphynj! Enjoy the Goggles this weekend. See you soon. :cool:

Thanks!!! They came right on schedule yesterday.... my only issue is that the President is spending the weekend at his golf course here in NJ, and that means a 30 mile no-fly radius. So I'm grounded until tomorrow. Bummer!! Just more time to charge them up I guess.

Thanks again!

Fingers crossed! Might get lucky and see them tomorrow instead of Wednesday!! Can't believe the journey they've made since Saturday.

Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 8.26.29 PM.png

Ordered May 15th. Ship notification June 9th coming via Fedex ground from Carson, CA. ETA by end of day June 16th, 2017

Ordered May 15th
ETA shipping June 10th
Shipping notice received June 9th
ETA shipping June 13th
Current status as of June 11th 11:57 they are already in my home city Mississauga, Ontario , Canada as of 11:45am - but still has ETA for June 13th.

Edit::: they are coming from Atlanta, GA

Finally just got DHL tracking from China for my order from DJI 2017-04-24 16:12:52 (UTC). ETA Wed. Of course I'm not there that day...

Thanks!!! They came right on schedule yesterday.... my only issue is that the President is spending the weekend at his golf course here in NJ, and that means a 30 mile no-fly radius. So I'm grounded until tomorrow. Bummer!! Just more time to charge them up I guess.

Thanks again!

Donald is trying to fly his Mavic but he's ground himself...

(Saw this in a FB Group and had to share in response to your frustrations with his TFR)

IMG_2517.JPG

Cancelled my BH order because I would be out of the country when it shipped. Then the dji order that was not supposed to ship until July 4 is already enroute for a delivery this Wednesday.

First it takes too long, then it is too soon. #firstworldproblems

Doorbell rings at 9:15am.....
Mavic and cat very excited about the contents of large box........View attachment 14824

I'm thinking a team of idiots are packing at DJI.... why a box big enough for 3 when you only order 1? The bubble wrap seems to be a joke. Glad they are here and that it's in it own well packed box but someone didn't graduate with honors from packing 101.IMG_1416.JPG

So I checked my order status this morning and see it now shows shipped. How long before you all saw a tracking number?

Thanks...
S

So I checked my order status this morning and see it now shows shipped. How long before you all saw a tracking number?

Thanks...
S
I saw a tracking number via an email from DJI before I noticed anything on my order status. Sorry I know that's no help but check your emails from DJI.

Reactions: Kilrah
No email yet, but my account now shows the Goggles as shipped. Leaving for Kauai this Saturday, so hoping they get here i time.

Ordered: 2017-05-15 12:11:32 (UTC)

No email yet, but my account now shows the Goggles as shipped. Leaving for Kauai this Saturday, so hoping they get here i time.

Ordered: 2017-05-15 12:11:32 (UTC)

Got the email and shipping notification....

shipping.jpg

Seven days to get from Atlanta to Seattle?! Hopefully that will change.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest